Hi -
  I am new to using Tomcat, however, I've dowloaded and installed the
j2se (1.4) solaris 8 pkg and installed and check sucessfully. (java
-version)

  I set my JAVA_HOME directory and tried to launch ./startup.sh and I
get this error in the log :

org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap

Am I forgetting anything? It should just start the server on port 8080
by default correct? (All I need is a engine to run jsp's on my apache
webservers)

Best Regards,
Dan Gorman