Hi,

My questions will look pretty stupid to the experts, so to avoid bugging
everyone on this list, Iıd suggest that if you want to answer them, you can
address me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I tried to build an html form linked via JSP to a Java Bean. I then tried to
access the object instantiated from the field values obtained from the form.
Everything went fine as long as I kept using associated get/set methods. I
then tried to add a new method ³connect² to my bean, just to keep things
simple I made this method not taking any parameter not returning anything
and not doing any computation, but as soon as I tried to call it it launched
a bunch of exceptions and errors. Any idea? Is it forbidden to add such
method to a bean?

I also tried to create some multiple selection box (ie. You have a box of
given values, where the user can pick any number 0-max). I then tried to get
XXX parameter back using the automated conversion into a bean with property
XXX being of type java.util.Set, but I found myself stuck when I add to
implement the setXXX method. How can I achieve this multiple arguments
recuperation?

Thanks, Frederick

   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)       Frederick Aubert
 _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'                [EMAIL PROTECTED]