Charlie,

Your suggestion to use stop/start worked.
I still don't know if reload is supposed
to process the web.xml (would be nice if
this was made clear), but start/stop does
the job.

Thanks,

Frank Lawlor
Athens Group, Inc.
(512) 345-0600 x151
Athens Group, an employee-owned consulting firm integrating technology
strategy and software solutions.