I read in the tryex homepage:

Short feature list (we haven't got all day):
Full support for JTA and OTS transactions APIs
Support for local and distributed transactions
JAAS-based authentication, LDAP login module
Configurable transaction processing monitor
JDBC pooling and automatic JDBC resource enlistment
Connector architecture
XML/JNDI based configuration
JNDI environment naming context
Transaction context propagation over IIOP and RMI
Tomcat 3.1 connector
Recovery mechanism
Can be used as a stand alone OTS server

I read in other place that Tomcat 4, mannagin pool of connection if it
arent true, tell me please.