On Saturday 11 May 2002 01:33 am, you wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     Thanks for your reply for my previous question on 'Session Problem'. In
addition to the previous subject, i still could'nt figure out the exact
problem in my application. After a close watch, i found some where in the
application the existing 'Session object' is being 'Written Over' by a new
'Session Object' when calling 'request.getsession()'.

It seems unlikely that a request.getSession() would overwrite anything. You
could overwrite session objects if you are using the same attribute name.

> Can somebody enlight, Is their any possibility for a existing session
object to be implicitly killed without calling 'invalidate()' by the
program??.

It might be possible you are creating a new session in one of your JSPs.
Extracts from your code could help in finding what the problem is.