Dear Friends,
Problem I have expleined below. This is just to update, my tomcat is running
on Windows NT4.0,
I would be deeply thanks full for your Great help. If any one can send me
the solution.

Thanks

Hello Friends,

I am facing one problem, I wish all you to help me out.

I am having my application running on tomcat. Right now I am accessing the
application using IP Address
like..
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/myjsp.jsp

I have one registered domain name like.... www.mydomain.com

I want to configure my application so that I can access full application and
pages using domain name.

so I shud be able to access like

http://www.mydomain.com/myjsp.jsp

(Using domain name not ip address)