I'm trying to tunnel https through a proxy using the CONNECT method.
tomcat 4.1-dev is running with a connector expection an https connection
on port 445.  The proxy returns a 200 to the client which then attempts
to create the tunneled connection and do a handshake.  The error I get
is unrecognized ssl handshake, which as far as I can tell is an attempt
at an https connection via an http link.  My question is has anybody
else done this or even can the tomcat connectors do this?  I am fairly
certain that everything on the client side is correct.

Rich Catlett