We have been using the O'Reilly multipart upload code, but
are having problems uploading image (jpg, gif) files.  I have
tried this on Tomcat 3.3, 4.0.3 and 4.0.425 with same results.

Same results going thru IIS front end and talking
directly to tomcat on port 8080.

The uploaded file is ALMOST identical to the original,
but all the x8X values are converted to x3F ('?').

Any ideas what may be causing this or how to fix it?

Frank Lawlor
Athens Group, Inc.
(512) 345-0600 x151
Athens Group, an employee-owned consulting firm integrating technology
strategy and software solutions.