From: Mark Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 11:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jsessionid suddenly appearing in the HTML links

Hi all,

Apache : 1.3.x
Tomcat : 3.x

I am having a problem in that suddently, for some reason( no changes have
been made to eith my apache or tomcat configuarion for the past 9 months ) ,
Tomcat's session id ( jsessionid ) is getting included in the HTML URLs that
are generated from the JSP code I am using. For example :

http://www.domain.com/ghb/estabtype?=GH;jessionid=Gkhjfjfhgjg?type=MX

The jessionid code suddenly started appearing in the generated HTML URL
links about 1 week ago ( again, I stress absolutely nothing has changed in
tomcat's configuration ) and as such, has been causing 404 errors when you
click on the link.

The qustion id, why is the jsessionid suddenly appearing in the HTML links?
and how do I configure tomcat ( or whatever ) to stop doing this?

Thanks in advance

Regards, Mark