I just noticed that the CoyoteConnector no longer seems to work. I'm using
the config listed below for my server.xml. This worked fine with Tomcat
4.0.4b2-01 and Coyote 1.0b5. Now, it just hangs.

<Server port="8005"
 shutdown="SHUTDOWN"
 debug="0">
 <Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
   port="80"
   minProcessors="5"
   maxProcessors="75"
   enableLookups="true"
   redirectPort="443"
   acceptCount="10"
   debug="0"
   connectionTimeout="20000"/>
   port="443"
   minProcessors="5"
   maxProcessors="75"
   enableLookups="true"
   acceptCount="10"
   debug="0"
   scheme="https"
   secure="true">
   <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
    clientAuth="false"
    protocol="TLS"/>
  </Connector>
  <Engine name="Standalone"