Everyone must have gone home...I'm really hoping that someone can help with
this, it seems like it would be a common problem.

Tomcat 3.2.x will not find files inside a webapp unless that webapp is
specifically declared inside each virtual host in the server.xml file.  I
want to be able to put all my webapps inside $tomcat_home$/webapps so that
they will automatically be found.  Since we have many virtual hosts, each
using several different webapps, is there any way to avoid the "myWebapp"
context entry below for hundreds of diffent virtual hosts?

<Host name="www.domain.com">
         <Context path=""
         docBase="/usr/local/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs">
         crossContext="false"
         debug="0"
         reloadable="true"
         </Context>

         <Context path="/myWebapp"
         docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/myWebapp"
         crossContext="true"
         debug="0"
         reloadable="true"
         trusted="false">
         </Context>
        </Host>

Please help!  We've been banging our heads on this all day!

Thanks

Brandon