Hi Benjamin,

The sessions have a timeout value.  If there is no action on a session for
that amount of time the server kills it.  You can also invalidate a session
in your program, usually with a "logout" page, but there no guaranteeing
that the user will do it.

A snooper could technically get a session number and start using it, if they
can do it before the timeout kills the session.

If you are worried about that you need to use HTTPS.

If you don't use url rewriting, each page will be a new session.  This may
not show up until you try to share something in a session object, and the
page trhat expects it to be there gets a null.

Hope this helps,

Rick.