We have an Apache 1.3 web server which handles both http and https traffic.
All http pages are standard html, while all https pages are handled by
tomcat/apache. Is there a way I can restrict tomcat or apache to only use the
jsp pages if the request is https? I would disable 443 on apache and have
tomcat run standalone, but we have 2 C\C++ CGIs that must be accessed via
https(medical data) so that is not an option.

Example:
I want to block
http://nea-fast.com/jsp_module/jsp/index.jsp
but allow