Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with using the
additionalJars attribute of the LoaderInterceptor11 module within Tomcat.

There was a thread on classloaders that I started a couple of weeks ago,
and a possible work-round was suggested by using the additionalJars feature.

I am just trying to make a base case work, nothing fancy.I am trying to
access a class from additionalJars from a class in my servlet context. Has
anyone tried to use this feature, or does any one know if there is
something more that I need to do to get this to work?

Any experiences or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mario-