Hi There,

Is there a website out there that I have yet to find that details common
setups for Tomcat/Apache/Linux ? I cant seem to find any coherent
information on this at all. I've been reading and reading and reading
(especially about connectors) and I'm still confused...

I'd be happy to set up a small site with a few example configurations
along with step-by-step instructions on how to get things running under
Linux/Windows. Maybe also detailing what the different connectors are,
how the different versions of tomcat and apache affect each other etc.
etc.

Would anyone be interested in helping me out?

Thanks,
Ben Rometsch