Steve:

The Servlet API does not have a nightly build, in the sense that I don't think it
changes every night. All the files in the directory you mentiones have the same size.
It seems
like they just get built every night when the tomcat build is done. We have used these
to successfully build Tomcat 4.0. Pick the latest one and try it. Anyone else have any
comments on this ?

-prabhakar