Luca

You need to use something like this:

        <Context path="/atrmin"
                 docBase="c:\www\atrmin"
                 debug="99"
                 reloadable="true">
                  prefix="atr_min_log."
                  suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true" />
        </Context>

"path" is the context part of the URL, the part that appears after the
domain/port: "http://sepa:8180/atrmin";
"docBase" is the physical location in the file-system/
"debug" can be from 0 to 99: 0 logs minimal info, 99 logs everything.
Typically you'll use >=0 for production servers and <=99 for development
servers.
"reloadable" indicates to Tomcat whether you want the web-app to reload if a
new .war is deployed - I think?  I rarely use this: I get Ant to stop
Tomcat, delete the .war and web-app, then redeploy the web-app.
The "<Logger... />" tag tells Tomcat how to handle logging within this
context:
"prefix" - what appears at the start of the logfile name.
"suffix" - what appears at the end of the logfile name.
"timestamp" - record date/time in the log.

> I hope someone can help me.

Well, I hope you find this useful.  Take a look at the examples context
definition, and any others in server.xml - that's what got me started.

> Thanks in advance.
>
>         Luca

Good luck!
John