On Fri, 17 May 2002, Anthony W. Marino wrote:

> I'm now running TC4.1.2 and want to use mod_jk2/apache2 for the early stages
> of my project however I'm not certain what the issues are or when it might
> become production quality or what....  I see the empty download areas set up
> for the various connectors which I hope is an indication of precompiled drops
> soon to be available.

Jk2 is pretty close - I am running all kind of tests, Henri is finishing
the configure, Nacho got it running on IIS.

Except for iPlanet support, most of the features are ready or pretty
close.

I'm only doing 'cosmetic' and bug-fixes now - plus documentations for
the new config, auto-generation of config from web.xml, etc.

I think the release of jk2 depends only on the ammount of help we
can get with the build/testing/docs. After we're in a decent state
with the docs and the build we can release betas/milestones.

Costin