-----Original Message-----

giving me an error either the webapp is already
> deployed or not.
>
> Emerson Cargnin - MSA
> SICREDI - Ramal 3358-4860

Emerson

It's not ideal, but I use the list task: I run "ant list" to check whether
the web-app is installed, if it is I run "ant remove".  Then I run "ant
deploy".  These tasks are copied verbatim from the examples in the
manager-app how-to.

Hopefully someone else will provide a custom task that sets a property if
the web-app is already deployed -- then I can copy that, too ;)

HTH
John

 --
John Niven