Is anybody could have the kindness to tell me which version of tomcat,
tomcat-connector and apache (httpd and 2.0.36 is preferred) may I use to make
they work together.
Please, help me, I will be soon deseperated. I tried apache 2.0.36,
tomcat-4.0.3 and connectors 4.0.2-01 and 4.0.4-b3. So I tried to use
mod_jk.so.
Everything about compilation for source build was OK.
When I try the tomcat server stnadalone, it works when I try to access
trought apache always get this error message message :

        Error message:
        handler "jakarta-servlet" not found for: examples

        If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

        Error 500

        localhost
        Tue May 21 14:09:55 2002
        Apache/2.0.36 (Unix)