I don't believe the class loader recognizes any new code other
than servlets and jsp files.  If you have new classes called by
servlets, they won't be reloaded.  If you search in the archives, you
should find a lot of discussions on this topic.

If you have servlets or jsp's that aren't reloading, I'm not sure what
may be going wrong.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger
J&J Computer Consulting