From: Scott Judd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:42 AM
To: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Very strange session problem on localhost only (trying
again)

Hi Brandon,

This is really more of a Java question; if you could post a snip of your
code relative to the problem, it would be helpful. Particularly useful would
be the code that you're using to create the HttpSession object. The only way
that I can imagine your problem could occur is if the servlet were creating
a new session for each request.

scott