Hi,

I recently built the nsapi_redirector.so per the instructions on my Solaris sparc
machine.
The Make went fine and didn't throw any errors but when I installed it in the iPlanet
web server obj.conf I receive the following error on start up.

[https-tc-wls-test]: start failed. (2: unknown early startup error)
[https-tc-wls-test]: conf_init: Error running init function load-modules: dlopen of
/cust/tomcat4/lib/nsapi_redirector.so failed (ld.so.1: ns-httpd: fatal: relocation
error: file /cust/tomcat4/lib/nsapi_redirector.so: symbol wc_open: referenced symbol
not found)
[https-tc-wls-test]: server exit: status 1

I did a search for similar error, which I found, but did not see a solution.

Versions:
Solaris 8 on Sparc
JDK build 1.3.1-b24
gcc 2.95.3
iPlanet 4.1 SP9
Tomcat 4.0.2
Tomcat Connector source :
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.3/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src.tar.gz

Hopefully I am doing something very silly.
Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Craig Vermillion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]