Hello Vincent,

Check out Barracuda at http://barracuda.enhydra.org/

Barracuda uses XMLC ( http://xmlc.enhydra.org/ ) to do DOM manipulation to
get the data where you need it in your document.  Actually, it extends
XMLC and provides another level of abstraction.  You can use a
templating system called BTemplate where you can add directives to
your html tags.  Unlike most templating system, after you are done
doing your templating, you still have 100% standard HTML that will
validate with any html validator such as http://validator.w3.org/ .
You can even map ID's in your template to Directives stated in a
separate file.

Barracuda also provides a robust polymorphic Event model, a Component
Model (so you don't have to write DOM code yourself), and is set very
similar to Java Swing in the way its MVC works.  It also supplies an
easy way to do Localization and lots of other niceties.

There are very few database specific utilities when using Barracuda.
It is meant as a Presentation Framework and doesn't try to horn in on
every area of application development like some other frameworks which
may use their own database integration or use a non-standard
templating system.  All you need to do is get the data, put it in the
model, and let Barracuda go to work placing your data into your
template for output.

See the documentation here:
http://barracuda.enhydra.org/cvs_source/Barracuda/index_details.html

Note that the current release is somewhat old, but a new release is
imminent (within the next week or so) and it will include tons of
bugfixes and enhancements to the current release.  If you want to try
out Barracuda right away, I suggest getting the latest cvs source.
Unlike some other projects, Barracuda is a cinch to build.  Just do
"ant clean jars" (this assumes you have ant 1.4.1 or better installed
with $ANT_HOME/bin in your system PATH).

Let me know if you have any questions.  I suggest that you sign up for
the mailing list ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) as there is a rich
developer community ready to help out.

Jake

Friday, May 24, 2002, 9:13:08 AM, you wrote:

VS> Hello All,

VS> I was wondering if there were any projects out there that provided any
kind of database->>html templating. I need the ability quickly create

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]