Hi,
    I have checked the archives already but did not come across similar
problems so I would like to ask it.

My Platform:
Tomcat 4.0.
JDK 1.4
RHT Linux

    We have this application hosted on an generic server say
http://www.server.com now our reseller's can map their DNS such that
www.reseller.com points to www.server.com this will be dynamic( since
reseller's will be doing it themselves) so I can't use "virtual host"
feature of tomcat. The idea is that customer of that reseller should not
come to know that they are actually buying stuff from us & so the customer
*always* sees the reseller's website url in his browser. All pages post to
http://www.reseller.com/customer/xyz , which would post to us due to DNS
mapping. So far so good. But in many critical places like Login, customer
signup, we have hardcoded url's to our https:// server (same machine same
tomcat) becoz reseller need not buy Secure Certificates.
       This is the problem. Inspite of my adding jsessionid to all such
pages right from posting to https:// to <META> refreshes, I still can't seem
to get back the session. Logically, if I pass in the right sessionid, tomcat
should pick up the correct session but it is still picking up pre-login
session & refusing the new sessionid got in the Authenticationservlet.

        I attach the jsessionid something like this
http://www.reseller.com:10001/anacreon/servlet/CustomerIndexServlet?jsessionid=A4A0314540585318A4F5E327F1457375

       Does anyone have any idea how to solve it. Please ask me if you need
more clarifications. I need to get this thing out.

       Thanks & Awaiting your replies,
       Jiger