You be in rela trouble here. Active Directory uses a conglomeration of
Kerberos 5 with MS ciphers and LDAP

As for LDAP, I think its straightforward - look up the standard and get one
bit at a time. Perhaps see the SMABA 3.x  code and what it does (its a late
beta stuff).

What are you trying to do with the active directory information?

regards
TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
Systems Administrator - CSIRO Entomology