Hi Mark,

I cannot remove the standalone-service, because I need it for testing. Due
to a bug I am not able to see changes out of my CMS-Servlet via
WARP-Connector and Apache immediately. I just can see it under Port 8080 /
Tomcat-Standalone-Server until I restart Tomcat in the night.

We will work on this bug and in the meantime we need another
access-control-solution.

Thanks for reply.

Gruesse
 Martin Buehrle

Martin Buehrle, FCI1
EADS - European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company
Postfach 1661
85705 UNTERSCHLEISSHEIM
Telefax: +49 89 3179-8927
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]