Can somebody help, I am clueless as to how fix it, I have searched the net
exhaustively!

Has any one got this to work?

Hi All,

I have setup IIS and tomcat successfully - I can get to the example webapps.

But when I try to access the manager app I get the message - Access to the specified
resource is denied.

The jakarta virtual directory has read and execute premission and the anonymous acces
is enabled.

What should I do to get this working

Thanx
Ganesh