Hello,

I would like to use JavaBeans with jsp. Where is the "classes" directory?
Is it automatically created? Or am I have to create it automatically?

The classes directory were created manually:
<<installdir>>\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

Sorry, but I tried several things without success. I'm always getting a
error message: class not found (JavaBean class).
May be I have to restart Tomcat or config webinf.xml

Thanks in advance,

Juan José Velázquez Garcia
Web Development
www.htmlspider.com.br