I'm searching for an example server.xml that uses the Oracle connection pool mechanism
from oracle. (As opposed to poolman, etc...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I cannot seem to get the server.xml correctly
configured with the Oracle connection pool classes.

What I've tried -

<Resource name="jdbc/timesheet" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

<ResourceParams name="jdbc/timesheet">
 <parameter>

  <name>factory</name>
  <value>oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory</value>
 </parameter>
 <parameter>
  <name>driverClassName</name>
  <value>oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource</value>
 </parameter>
 <parameter>
  <name>driverName</name>
  <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@MYHOST:1521:ORCL</value>
 </parameter>
</ResourceParams>

When I try and get a connection from the pool, it returns null. If I configure it to
not use a connection pool, the code works, so I know the problem is with the oracle
pool definition.

Thanks,
Ryan