From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: June 11, 2002 10:26 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: AW: Tomcat Unexplained Shutdown

Access calls for trouble, as it isn't designed for multithreaded write
access.

Two option for a cheap database:
- mysql (Although I personally don't like it much it might be good
enough for you: No Views, No Subselects)
  http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-max-3.23.html
- postgreSQL (I like it more, but it's much harder to get started, esp.
under windows)