On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 09:47, Sven Woltmann wrote:
> If you use Apache's SSL functionality, you don't need Tomcat's, since Apache
> does all the SSL encrypting/decrypting for you.

Can you point me in the right direction for the docs on these to
setups?  Forgive me, but I don't recall seeing anything on configuration
of Tomcat as Standalone versus w/ Apache.  I have apache installed and
running in a different location (same server, different IP).  Now that
you mention that I'm not sure which way I have Tomcat setup.  I start it
with $CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh