Hello,
I am trying to find out which is better, mod_jk-01 or mod_webapp.

Here are my different criteria to base which is better on.

1. Which is more stable, and with what version of apache?

2. Which can do load balancing, and with what version of apache?

3. Which has the best performance for site under a heavy load of traffic, and with
what version of
apache?

4. Any other goods or bad which I have not covered in the other 3 questions.

Thanks much for all of your input

Adam