Thanks.

I believe the command line I used to build Apache was:

"./configure --enable-so --enable-ssl --with-apxs"

And I believe the command line I used to build mod_webapp (after building
and installing APR) was:

"./configure --with-apxs=/your/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-tomcat=/your/path/to/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3"

I didn't specify where to put mod_webapp when I built it...it ended up in
/usr/lib/apache when all was said and done, and after the grief I had
getting all this to work I didn't have the heart to move it anywhere, so I
just stuck that path onto the LoadModule statement in httpd.conf and called
it good.

Also, I forgot to add a disclaimer previously...my impromptu "How-To"
doesn't include any steps for locking down security, as in folder and file
permissions, etc.  My main goal was just to get apache talking to tomcat.
Standard "I'm not responsible if someone hacks your Tomcat" disclaimers
apply.  :)

John Turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aas.com