On Tuesday 11 June 2002 12:41, you wrote:
> If so, i could split the Class and encapsulate the session stuff I need to
> do in another Object. But could you suggest a method to communicate between
> my servlet and my sessionListener?

Couldn't you communicate through the ServletContext?  As for instantiating
Listeners and Servlets, it makes sense that your class was be instantiated
twice, although someone else would have to give a more definitve answer.
Maybe you could also use static members in the class so these two instances
could communicate with eachother?