Da: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: mercoledě 12 giugno 2002 11.49
A: Tomcat Users List
Oggetto: AW: Is it available Tomcat 2?

- Apache is not tomcat.
  Apache is 'just' a web server, tomcat is a web server, a servlet
  engine and a jsp engine. The web server part of tomcat can be
  replaced by apache. In this mode tomcat is an extension of apache
  that provides apache with servlets and JSP's.

- There are modules that extend Apache to support ASP
  http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/
  http://www.chilisoft.com/chiliasp/default.asp

- Apache 2 is available for download
  http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/