From: Mariela Schafer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:19 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Expiring a page on Apache/Tomcat

Hi I have tried the code
<% response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); %>
for not cacheing. But it is not working. Could you please help in solving my
problem.
I am using Internet Explorer 5.0 and Apache Tomcat/4.0.1.
I put this code at the starting of the JSP page.
Please suggest me solution for my problem