Hello Brendan,

The path to my servlet is: "C:\tomcat401\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\qc\achizitii"
My servlet is called "Tiparire.class"
The path for my jsp pages is: "C:\tomcat401\webapps\ROOT\qc\achizitii"
My tomcat server is running on port 80
My servlet is working, i'm sure.
How can i call my servlet from a jsp page ?

Alex.

BRlc> Can you run the servlet in the first place?

BRlc> for example using a URL such as this:

BRlc> http://localhost:8080/webapp/servlet/ServletName

BRlc> see the tomcat servlet examples (linked from the default home page)

BRlc> if you can run the servlet just link to the servlet's URL like any other
BRlc> URL.

BRlc> If you haven't got a servlet running yet, read this:
BRlc> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/appdev/deployment.html

BRlc> Brendan

BRlc> -------------------------------------

BRlc> Hello,

BRlc>  I want to call a servlet from a jsp ( i mean, when i press a button
BRlc>  in the html file generated by the jsp, i want to call a servlet).
BRlc>  for ex: document.location.href = "SERVLET";
BRlc>  How can i do this ?

BRlc>  Thanks in advance...
BRlc>  Alex.

BRlc> --
BRlc> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
BRlc> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
BRlc> For additional commands, e-mail:
BRlc> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

BRlc> --
BRlc> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
BRlc> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>