On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, chad kellerman wrote:

> So you are saying if I am trying to use tomcat with Virtual Hosts,
>
> I can connect to the host box with HttpConnector through port 8080
>
> but at the same time use Warp to serve up servlets and jsp pages (in
> a specified dsrectory) through 8009 with the Warp Connector then
> normal html pages through apache?

I'm not too familiar with Virtual Hosts, but I believe that's correct
(i.e. I think it's true regardless of whether you're using Virtual
Hosts; it might be that the required setup/directives is somewhat
different with Virtual Hosts).

Caveat: I've heard that the way WARP/mod_webapp works in terms of
passing requests to Tomcat it doesn't distinguish between
static/dynamic content, so that anything under a tomcat context/web
application will be handled by tomcat; supposedly if you use mod_jk
you can have apache handle such static content.