Hello Jerry,

don't you need to do getSession(true) in order for getSession to
return a non-null session whether one exists currently or not?

If you just call getSession(), it will return null if the current
session is null (not created yet).

Jake

JJ> I have setup Apache with Tomcat on my NetWare 6.0 server.  Everything is working
fine (so far) except for getSession always returns null.  The Session example servlet
as well as every test I have
JJ> tried has had the same result.  Has anyone else experience this problem?  Any
suggestions?  Thanks

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]