Howdy,
If you have a <Logger> element defined in your context, that's where
it'll go.  And it works up the hierarchy from there, so if you have a
Logger in your Host and not in Context, it'll go to the Host.  Next up
is the Engine log (which would be my guess for your case), which is at
$CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina_log[date].txt by default.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics