I am getting a TransformerException when attempting to compile Tomcat
4.0.4.

The exception occurs in the tomcat-docs on the appdev\processes.xml
file.

I'm pretty sure it's in my configuration somewhere, but I can't seem to
identify it.

Here's my configuration:
Windows XP Professional
JDK 1.3.1
Ant 1.4.1  (tried 1.5b3 also)

My ${ant.home}\lib folder currently contains
ant.jar (1.4.1)
jakarta-ant-1.4.1.optional.jar
Jaxp-api.jar (Java XML Pack jaxp 1.2)
Xalan.jar (Java XML Pack jaxp 1.2)
xercesImpl.jar (xerces 2.0.2)
xmlParserAPIs.jar (xerces 2.0.2)

I have tried other configurations and the only change in the result is
the file it will eventually fail on

These other configs include:
Ant 1.5b3
Xerces 1.4.4
Using the crimson and jaxp Jar files that come with Ant 1.4.1
Using the jaxp-1.2 files in place of xerces

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could have set up incorrectly?

-Andrew