From: Douglas, Rory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: July 02, 2002 8:55 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: APR not loaded?

I don't think this is related to your problem.

YOu can remove this message by copying jkjni (.dll or .so) (from the
binaries for the tomcat connectors) into one of tomcat\bin or jdk\jre\bin
(can't remember which). I think this dll/so is only necessary  for
in-process integration of tomcat and a web server.

cheers
Rory