From: TEOH KANG YIH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 7:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: TomCat 3.2.3 not respond suddenly.

Hi Ramjit,

    Actually there is no more MAXIMUM OPEN CURSORS EXCEEDED error already.

    Currently we have 3 app servers (in case the main one has problem, the
other 2 can be used first), when this problem happens in server A, there is
no problem at all at server B and server C to login (meaning to talk to
Oracle DB).  Note that server B and server C are only standy, nobody will
login from that machine unless told.

    Kindly provide further advice.  Thanks.