Hello.
I get the password request from tomcat, then whatever i give to it, it comes up again.
If i cancel it, i of course get a 401..
You can try this url to the server. Actually, nothing is installed, or is modified
from the install,
except the tomcat-users.xml.
http://193.252.63.81/manager/list
I've attached the config file to that mail, but certain to not having done anything
wrong.
by the way, i've already setup 3 working tomcat 3 on different servers, so i'm only
4.0 newbie. :)

Thanks a lot.