I followed the instructions for configuring tomcat to run with IIS but have a few
questions:

- how do I confirm that the configuration works? I already have the green arrow up. I
am now getting the " javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main (Unsupported
major.minor version 48.0) " which was not a problem previously.

- how do I setup/revise the web project that uses asp and jsp, servlets? I have the
virtual directory for tomcat in IIS with the isapi_redirect.dll. Does this mean  I
keep the jsp and servlets in the webapps directory as usual or that I need to move it
under Inetpub? There appears to be no explanation as to how this works.

I searched everywhere and there appears to be no directions on how to setup a project
that includes both technologies once the configuration is complete.

thanks