Hi,
This may be a synchronization problem. Are you using connection pooling?
If not, try using a 'build in' connection pool. You may also check whether
synchronization is the problem by adding a _sleep(a few seconds)_  to your code, after
the database update in B.jsp.
The problem may be caused by other things...but I'd take check synchronization first...
--Dmitry
  yusuf m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

I tried searching the archives as well as Java forums with no luck. Hope
someone here can help.

Heres the scenario:

Page A.jsp displays list of data from a database and has a link to B.jsp
which performs a database update and then response.redirects back to A.jsp.

The problem is that page A.jsp does not show the change made (about 50% of
the time) to the database until I click on the web browser's "refresh"
button.

The other 50% of the time, the new data is displayed on the page.

I tried the usual, no-pragma-cache, meta refresh values etc. No luck.

I have tried sending in a random query parameter to A.jsp from B.jsp. No
luck.

I have tried setting the "reloadable" to false in server.xml. No luck.

Thanks.