Hello.

For a customer I developped a webapp which will be deployed under Tomcat
4.0.1 (Because of the validation cycle which can't allow me to upgrade the
release easily).

When TC starts, it creates in the temp directory several jar_cache* files. I
suppose that it represents all jars in all webapps. But this files are never
deleted :-(

The production team ask me if this files can be deleted ?? And if yes, when
???

Are this jars used only at the boot time or during all the life of TC ??

Thanks.
  Arnaud HERITIER
  EAI Consulting
  Sopra Group
  Tél. : +33 (0)1 53 33 44 74
  email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure
ci-dessus. Il peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la
divulgation est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où
vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse
e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.

  This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies.