Liam, this is steve Burrus, and I posted yesterday to the newsgroup asking someone
(I forgot who it was that I emailed!!!) to please send me the link to access the
mod_jk.dll file to connect the Tomcat Server with the Apache Server, but I just
now downloaded some 126 messsages from the newsgroup and I really don't wanna have
to scan thru ALL of them to look out for the response, so I am appealing to u to
send me the link!               Thank You.