Quick Question:

Where exactly should the log4j-1.2.5.jar be located in order to get it to work
within Tomcat 4.1.3?

I can get log4j to work with log4j.properties while I run it as a separate servlet
by starting it from a command line with java after I compile it the servlet alone.

I still can't get it to work with Tomcat 4.1.3

My JSP's currently run find and retrieve data.  I really need to place some log4j
statement to debug
in some servlets. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Oh Yeah, The folks from the Loggers4J Users group suggested that I asked this group
for help regarding
using log4j with Tomcat.

Platform again:

Windows 2000 Professional